EVENT Riviera Rock RUN Sunday 5th November
The English Riviera's ultimate off road run. Hosted in the centre of the Global GeoPark at Goodrington Beach. Competitors will run 12km along the stunning coastal path. Set in some of the most beautiful coast and countryside Britain has to offer this 12km run will be a challenge to first timers and experienced runners alike. This year the event will be raising money for The Water Safety Charity-Above Water-Lifeguards into Schools.
LOCATION Goodrington, Broadsands, Elberry Cove and Churston Cove
DATE Sunday 5th November, 11am
DISTANCE 12km off Road Multi-terrain
£20 Governing Body Members (UK athletics/Trail runners ass)
The course is marked and marshalled but competitors are encouraged to know the route in advance. There are ample water/food stops along the course.
Whats included in your entry to this trail run-
- Governing body PERMITTED event- Trail Runners Association
- Awesome ‘big race feel’ set up
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure online entry system
- Race Pack (Collect from Registration)
- Event HQ at Torbay Surf Life Saving Club with toilets
- Secure storage
- Excellent signed and smiley marshalled routes
- First aid cover provided by DEVON ESSENTIAL MEDICAL SERVICES
- Drink & food Stations
- Gender Categories
- Event Medal and treats
- GeoPark Adventure give a FREE place to anyone raising £100 or more for our chosen charity-Above Water
If you would like to make the Riviera Rock Run your club event, please contact us for more details as we offer discounts for club group entries. Please contact us 07974 243965 or email@example.com to register your interest.
If you would like to keep up-to-date with this and all other GeoPark Adventure events, please 'like', 'follow' and 'share' us on Facebook & Twitter.
Governing body Members (UK athletics/ Trail runners association, etc) must bring their valid membership cards to REGISTRATION to receive discount and insurance.